Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Puppets as decoration?

So check this out. I have branched my puppets into a whole new line of work. They now are not just fun tools for imagination but they are also now apparently a cool avant garde art up there with paintings. A designer approached me about having my puppets be a decoration in a house that she had designed. She said they were perfect for what she was doing. So I brought over a bunch of puppets for her and she picked out the colors she wanted and boom they are now artwork like an oil painting I love it. Hopefully this will catch on and we will all be making puppets for decoration as well as for use as puppets.Well go to this site and you see our puppets in one of the pictures. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.edlundhaasdesign.com/37st...orizontal.html

No comments: