Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Deadlines

So, I have been busy getting all my puppets done this month. The deadline being Christmas of course. The Progress so far stands at one puppet done, two puppets half way done, and three all cut out and ready to be sewn.



So, this brings me to an interesting point I could have accepted more puppets to do this month. However, to not finish a puppet is worse than saying, " I could have done it for you if you came to me sooner."



In my mind it is not worth rushing the jobs, I want each puppet to be awesome and just as good as the next. It is not fair to the client to get a sub par puppet because the puppet builder over booked himself. This is something you should always consider when accepting builds with a deadline. Most people will respect you for saying that you want to give them a quality product and do not have the time(do to previous orders) to meet their deadline.